- 13 November 2012
- Shannon Aviation Business Development Report
- December 2012: Shannon Aviation Business Development Report
- 05 May 2012
- Releasing the Potential of the West
- April 2012: Advancing Projects that will make a real difference to the West of Ireland
- 03 February 2012
- Former Chairman Statement
- February 2012: Former Chairman, Brian O'Connell Statement 2012
- Atlantic Way Food Initiative serves up Féasta Bia Awards!
Mr. Simon Coveney TD, Minister for Agriculture, Food and Marine officially announced the winners of the 2011 Féasta Bia awards as part of the inaugural Atlantic Way Food Initiative events
- Tourists shunning Atlantic seaboard
- IRELAND’S DISTINCTIVE Atlantic seaboard landscape is no longer a draw for European tourists who want a more “participative visitor experience”, according to new research.
- Féasta Bia Review
- We are delighted to announce that the first series of Atlantic Way Food Pillar events were highly successful.
- Industry & Education 21st October 2011 Westpark Shannon Conference Centre
- experts representing both industry and academia.
- Minister Varadkar welcomes Shannon Airport/Lynxs cargo agreement
- Minister backs project with significant local & national potential
- 24 September 2011
- DAA Signs Heads of Agreement with Lynxs for New Shannon Cargo Facility
- Dublin Airport Authority (DAA) has signed heads of agreement with US company Lynxs to develop a new global air freight hub at Shannon Airport.
- 23 September 2011
- International Market Week
- International Markets Week provides an opportunity for client companies to meet with Enterprise Ireland's international marketing staff to discuss export sales strategy.
- 22 September 2011
- Bord Bia & Atlantic Way Regional Food Event
- Thomond Park, Oct 3rd - The event brings together representatives of the Food Industry, from production to access-to-markets. The showcase will provide an opportunity to meet over 40 local food and drink producers from the Atlantic Way region.
- 22 September 2011
- Atlantic Way Féasta Bia Celebrating Regional food
- A joint awareness campaign for regional food which brings together a fantastic selection of great local producers, farmers markets, third level institutions, restaurants and hotels along the Atlantic Way. Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th of October.
- 07 July 2011
- Atlantic Way supports the Government’s decision on the creation of a ‘new’ single local authority for Limerick city and county.
- Atlantic Way strongly supports and applauds the Government’s recent decision to merge the two local authorities in Limerick.